Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Day with friends!

On January 1st I had the day off. So Miss Madelyn and I took Aaron out to lunch (5 Guys burgers is pretty amazing!), then went over to Aunt Marcy and Uncle Ted's to play for awhile. While we were there Aunt Joni came to visit! Madelyn hadn't ever met Joni, and it had been a few years since Joni and I had hung out.

Ryan, Rachel, and their little boys Peyton and Preston were there too! Peyton (after getting over the shock that Madelyn was in fact a girl-say whaaaat???) loved to stroke her face, call her beautiful and kiss the top of her head. Cute, is putting it mildly! Preston wasn't as impressed, he was more interested in his Grandpa Ted! We had alot of fun, ate good food, and enjoyed many laughs with our friends!




















3 comments:

Resting Racers Ranch said...

Hi Suzy, I can't believe how big Miss Madalyn is getting to be! She is just as cute and adorable as ever!!! Glad you enjoyed your day off!!

Love and hugs,

Theresa

Kristina P. said...

She looks like she's having just a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!

Adorable!