Friday, January 30, 2009

Rhinoplasty.

I need help, advice, etc.
Louis the Love bear once had a pretty little face, and a sweet little nose.

But then I turned my back for just a few minutes, and now...
Thanks Leroy! Next time I'll just let the neighbors call the cops b/c you won't shut your barking mouth! At least then I'll know your mouth won't be occupied with favorite bear noses! You also wrecked one half of a pair of slippers, but I let that one slide b/c she's grown out of them. But why didja have to pick Louis? Sweet, beautiful, but boring Louis? He's more sentimental b/c he was a gift from a friend than he is "bells and whistles". He doesn't have a music box, rattle, anything. Just sweet little unassuming Louis. I guess I should thank my lucky stars you didn't get ahold of Yuna (the pink unicorn) or Henry (the pink hippo). Honestly I'm more mad at myself than I am you. I shouldn't have left him on your level. But you had to do me up one and swallow the freakin' nose didn't you!

(Leroy, guilty as charged)

So, anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking I'll have my Mom go through my old bedroom and all my old stuff animals and try to poach him a nose? Either that or try to get some heavy embroidery thread and try to stitch one? Louis really is too pretty to have a button nose I think...

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think that stitching one would work nicely.

Laura said...

how sad! Can you go to a craft store and buy a new nose? The same thing happened to a bear I had when I was a kid. My mom just left him nose-less. When I was in elementary school I cut a triangle out of construction paper and glued it on his face for a nose. The crazy thing... it's still there! I must have used a TON of glue. :) Good luck.

BTW: You should start coming to our playgroups...email me and I'll give you the details. (It's usually always at my house). laura.mcdavitt@gmail.com