You'll get this great prize pack AND coupon from Yoplait! The prize pack is a Yoplait Get Active kit....there is a jumprope, ball, frisbee, paddle ball and more!
Just answer me this...what do you do to get active or what do you do to promote your kids to be active?
Giveaway will go until tomorrow night at 10pm!
Good luck!

3 comments:
Nice! I like to work out on our elliptical.
I love giveaways!! We walk around our neighborhood every evening when the weather permits. We take the kids out to ride their bikes and take walks when it's warm. We take the kids swimming at least once a month (more during the summer). We also do children's workout videos when it's rainy! We love encouraging our kids to be healthy and active!! I blogged about your giveaway on my blog!
I like to mix it up with the exercise videos, get on the elliptical, walk the neighborhood in the mornings with some other moms, and join the kids in playing at the playground. I try to be active with my kids, even if it's in the backyard. They do play soccer and participate in various extracurricular sports at school.
Post a Comment