Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday stuff...

Let me hear you now..."aaawwww"...yes..he's sweet, and you can see it's oh so hard to be a baby right? *sigh*

I'm pm right now..pre-mowing..and I was getting hungry..but I'm also trying to eat healthier. Hopefully Madelyn will go off of my example and eat healthier too..so when I made my juice (which I'll put on my food blog)-I made her some too...
She guzzled 2 cups of fresh clementine juice in a matter of minutes.

My fingers post peeling all the little clementines for the juicer.


The rinds and the clemeys pre juiced. Now my sink smells nice and orangey!

So this is my Saturday so far...it's summertime (or late springtime..I don't even know) but I do know that mowing season is in full swing..so that means that Nan-nan's services are used Saturdays as well. She watched the babes while I go mow.
My hair is in a pony tail, I'll all juiced up, I'll take some Benadryl (and a snot rag to take with me)-my ipod-and my phone (if I can find it) and mow away the afternoon!


3 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness- he is delicious!! And I can't believe how blonde little Miss Madelyn's hair looks in that picture! Enjoy that orangey smell :)

Dianna Gilliam said...

But where was P-Joe when you took the picture of him snoozin'? Madelyn is just too, too...well, you know she is too EVERYTHING! She just continues to amaze the Nan-Nan on a daily basis! I still think Aaron should do all the mowing or you should hire it done even if that would mean less time with the babies for Nan-Nan! I'm just sayin'...

Kristina P. said...

I never would have thought of clementine juice, but it makes perfect sense!