So what is going on with you?
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Dear Madelyn,
Month 31 is it? Two years and 7 months, is that right? How can it be right? *sigh*
So what is going on with you?
Dance Class! Dance class started it's second term a couple weeks ago. Each Tuesday we load up and head to class. This term you and the other kids in your class go downstairs with the teacher while we all wait upstairs. You've gotten over your phobia of the closed door (there at least) and you seem to really love your dance class!
Halloween! This Halloween I thought I was doing you a disservice, when really I helped make you a hit! You see...I talked you into the Zookeeper costume because Bubby was reviving your Tiger costume...I wanted you guys to match. You got more compliments on that Zookeeper costume than I really thought possible! Everyone LOVED it! And so did you! You are still wearing the hat around the house on almost a daily basis!
So what is going on with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Indeed we do love you, our Divine Miss M! You are such a special, special little girl. You are a source of constant amazement and it is so neat to spend time with you to see what you are going to come up with next. Your vocabulary seems to know no bounds and you are so imaginative sometimes it is a little scary! You are Nan-Nan's angel even when you act a bit impish! Love you too cotton pickin' much!
Post a Comment