Thursday, December 22, 2011

Creating traditions...

 I didn't full out Betty Crocker this...I bought the kit from Wal-Mart. The important thing is she loved doing it. The original idea was to put it together when Peter took a nap, but when he opted NOT to nap, we changed it to "til Dad gets home".

Candy DID make it on the little house...
                                  and icing made it into little mouths...
We had a terrible time getting the little tree and little gingerbread man to stand up..notice Peter in the background...his mouth..
 re: Peter..the peppermints didn't make it onto the house b/c Peter was having too much fun putting them in his mouth and spitting them back out onto his tray. Over, and over again...it was a great game to him!
We are quite proud of our little house! We did suffer a bit of a casulty as the gingerbread man and tree didn't last the evening. With Cotton in the house I have to make sure to put anything edible away. :)

1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

Good Job! Looks like fun was had by all and that is the main thing right?