Seriously, first time anyone has ever told me that.
I had an appointment with the OB again today (Dr. Russell--swoon--). Over the past week or so I've had some weird lower back pain/pressure, and some wonky looking/smelling pee..tmi..but you gotta know why I went. I thought, perhaps bladder infection, so I called the office and they wanted me to come in..the next day.
The good news is...no bladder/kidney infection. The Doc told me more than likely I do have/or have had recently some viral infection from my symptoms, but it's not showing up, and that right now.."your pee looks great"...no really..he really said that.
Happy Halloween to all! Our little troll (or actually at 16 weeks an avacado) decided to be stubborn today at the office and played a trick on Suzy expectant Mom by hiding out and not letting the nurse get the heartbeat...panicked me a little...but the nurse admitted she "sucked at this sometimes and the other nurse is better at it"...the other nurse barely got the goop on my belly and the wand and I heard the pleasant little thump I had needed. Still 156.
I've got a mental countdown going for our appointment on November 16...we'll find out then whether we have a hot dog..or just the bun!
Stay tuned!!

1 comment:
I think you look great also!!! Not just your pee! HE, HE, HE
Have you felt the baby move yet? If you have a little extra gas it just might be the baby. If you feel some gas bubbles & no fart comes shortly after than you no that it's the baby.
Post a Comment