Yesterday we got more than just a 2D glimpse at Little Miss. We got a 3d/4d (moving 3d, I had to ask). She looks like a sweet little girl! She's got some cheeks growin in there, and I think she's got my round face! The nose has me a bit confused though. At 18 weeks she CLEARLY had the Suzy slope, and it seemed like in EACH of the 3d face shots..it looked like someone else's nose...sometimes Aaron's, sometimes Gra-mona's, sometimes Uncle Travis', so I guess the nose is really something we'll have to wait to see when she gets here who gets the namesake! Everything is in tact...10 fingers, 10 (or maybe 11) toes, and for sure a little girl--"no question about it"-says the very nice sonographer.
It was such an interesting thing to see. So far she seems to have Aaron's more serious personality, in one picture she looks like she's contemplating the state of the union, very furrowed brow. Some other pictures show her about to erupt...her little chin firm and lips in the straight-Stella line. And then there was the ever precious yawn, clearly the fact that I downed a Diet Soda before the sonogram didn't phase her a bit!
Now comes the naming. I had a name picked out and ready when I went in there, and it just doesn't fit. I mean I have faith that whatever the name we pick out WILL fit her, but trust me...it just didn't work...so it's back to the drawing board! Everyone will know when we know...which will more than likely be sometime in April when she arrives!
About 10 more weeks to go..I'm getting bigger and more miserable by the day. But look at what I have to look forward to in a SHORT 10 weeks...go ahead..look at her again...why wouldn't you? She's a doll...but maybe I'm biased.
Had an appt this morning...as of now until 36 weeks I think..I'm on a 2 week rotation. Bonus part is they are very quick visits...I got there at 7:55, and I was out of there by 8:20. My blood pressure was good, Little Miss kept her heart rate in the 140s, and things are just same ol same ol. Kinda boring...but I'm sure things will pick up and get really interesting once she is here!

2 comments:
That is awesome! I can't wait till she gets here!
I can't wait to see what she looks like! She sure looks cute now!! Good luck with the choosing of her name!
Post a Comment