

you know I'd be posting more. However I don't. So right now until I go back to work (3 weeks of baby loving freedom left...yes not looking forward to it!) you'll have to be ok with the oh so sporatic posts with pictures.
I love being a Mommy. Let me say it again b/c I know when she's 15 I might not remember it.
I. Love. Being. A. Mommy. Really I do.
I love looking at her. I love watching her. I love seeing her change each day. I love breastfeeding (sorry guys if that is TMI, it's just a neat bonding). I love watching Aaron with her. I love watching her grandparents with her. I love letting her sleep with me. I love her.
And I love being a Mommy.


5 comments:
She is absolutely darling! I think you should bring her over to see me. I don't even know where you live!
Well she is beautiful & I'm sure you are a wonderful Mommy! Do enjoy every second with her, because you get many 2nd chances in life, but each day only comes around 1 time, period. It's not very long & they grow up & then she'll become a mommy. I LOVE being a grandma. But I MISS being a mommy with babies at home. I was born to be a mother & a grandmother. It's the ONLY thing in life I feel I have REALLY enjoyed with my whole heart & soul, 24/7, 365 days/yr, 30 yrs. & I STILL love being a mommy, but man, I miss those little ones at my feet & in my arms, but FOREVER in my heart & memory!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!
The pic of her sleeping little face is so adorable. I'm so glad that you're loving being a mommy!!!
She just gets prettier & prettier all the time!!!! She is just gorgeous. Congratulations again & I am sure you are totally enjoying being a mom. It's great! Love you!
You need to get one at home because I have missed your posts and comments!! But look at that baby!! Mauh! Perfection... You are one hell of a baby maker :O)
Post a Comment