Fun doesn't even begin to describe you.
I have to selfishly admit that I'm SO happy that you are finally starting to look more like me, even if it just is in your smiles. You've inherited my "disappearing eye" smile...and smiling is what you are doing 75% of the time.
You continue to jump ahead of the curve, and I continue to threaten to put a brick on your head to try to get you to stop growing.Crawling. Child's play...literally. It's still the favored mode your self transportation (although we're still holding you a great deal of the time). But you've added pulling up to a standing posistion and cruising to your rep too.
We're also hearing glimpses of words. I was over the moon to hear Ma-Ma very plainly, but my logical mind quickly dismissed it as babbling. But the next day when you saw my car pull up, you amazed your Grandma and Grandpa with a Ma-Ma as well. Your Granny has got you saying Bye-bye pretty well. You keep changing it up with Pa-Pa, or Da-da though. I've heard rumors that cookie has been said...but I've yet to hear it. I think I got lucky with the Ma-Ma thing, because I don't think you quite 'know' what you are saying yet...but it's fun to think you do!Much to the dismay of many...you still prefer me (I don't really mind, although having you attached to my hip all the time sometimes is cumbersome)-however this morning you really tightened that grip around Daddy's heart-
He was leaving for work, and leaned down to the bed to give us both the customary kiss and "see you after work"-nothing out of the ordinary about that. But as soon as he was out of sight, you started to whine a bit, so I asked him to come back to see you again. You reached for him to pick you up this time, seeming to want to pat his face a little and get one more kiss before he left. I think he melted a bit, I know I did, because it was just so sweet.
You are just so sweet.
And we just love you. So so much Little Girl.
Love,
Momma

5 comments:
So sweet!! That is a happy girl! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I was so excited to see you the other day! Your Maddie really does look like you! What a smile!
What a cutie... she continues to just get cuter by the day!
How's her grandma doing?
Love and hugs,
Theresa
beautiful pix! it is true time does slip through your fingers! savor every moment
Hey Suzanne... I do remember you... I've been meaning to post a comment ever since you started making comments on my blog, but you know how it goes. Your little girl is such a cutie! The time does go fast. Abbie's personality is coming out more and more as the days go by and I just love getting to know her. Thank you for your prayers. We know it will all work out... the wait just really stinks. Thanks again and keep posting! I'll do better at doing the same. Come to church sometime so I can see that cute baby in person! :)
Post a Comment