The whole working Mom thing sucks. And where my Mom can't really relate to it (she was one of the lucky stay at home Moms), she does her best to make it easier on me. One of the highlights are the pictures I get on almost a daily basis. Yes, they are taken with her cell phone. No, they aren't the best quality. But..the point is, she takes the ordinary things (and in some people's minds mundane) and makes sure I'm in on it.
So sometimes they are blurry. Sometimes I don't really know WHY she is sending me a picture of certain things (unless she sends a message with it)-but the bonus of having the little daily snapshots really does mean alot to me. Makes me feel a little bit less like I'm missing out on things that I feel like I should be there for.
Thanks for watching her for me Mom, as well as photo documenting.
Cruise with me baby...I swear she'll be walking before we hit that 1 year mark!
That is also one of my favorite outfits..that the little stinker is outgrowing!
Napping on Nanny with Tapioca-our Siamese,that strangely has done the best with Madelyn...actually we expected all of the cats to flip out with her, and they haven't. I think they know if they do we'll knock their blocks off. 
This one got sent to me with the title "headband hair"-although she still doesn't have a great deal of hair, it still gets a lump when we put bands in it!

This one is from today actually, she's helping Nanny with the laundry! "No, you fold inseam to inseam!"

The doll is the one on the right...I had this doll growing up, and now she's come to live with us. It's fun to freak Aaron out with..esp when you stand it in the middle of the room, in the dark, and he gets up to go to the bathroom in the night.

She loves her doll-We call her Bebe-it's something Madelyn can say. She can kiss Bebe, and show you where Bebe's nose and eyes are! But don't ask her to show you were her OWN features are b/c you'll just get a confused look.

If it gets to the hand, it gets to the mouth-including hair brushes. Either that or she's practicing auditioning for American Idol season 47.





2 comments:
Well, now you have gone and done it! Made me cry and you KNOW how hard it is to do that! Haha!
Taking care of Madelyn for you while you work is the highlight of my life! She is just beyond precious and I love her more than my luggage!
Although I know it seems to take forever for Friday to arrive for you, it always gets here too fast for me since I rarely see my dollbaby on the weekends.
Thanks for letting me share your angel and I am always happy to help my own 'baby' too!
Love
Ma aka Granny Nanny
P.S. It was Randy Travis on a "Touched By An Angel" episode on the TV
Your baby sure is cute. I hope you get to enjoy her. Those are some very cute pictures. You are lucky that you have a grandma to take care of her.
Post a Comment