Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tiger on the loose!!

Ok, I know that Thanksgiving is just um, two days away, and I'm just NOW posting these...but any way...
Madelyn was a ferocious tiger for her first Halloween! The original costume that we had gotten her was really too big. But her Papaw saw this little tiger and knew it would be the perfect fit! (Thanks Dad!)
We were able to make her still for a good 15 seconds while I swiped on the whiskers and nose with liquid eyeliner (once we were home it quickly came off with a warm wash cloth).
We brought her to my work where Marie had her camera (she really is our favorite photographer!)! We went to all the offices in the building...Maddie was more than happy to grab for candy in the bowls...although we're going to have to school her that when presented with snickers vs skittles...go for the chocolate!
We did the mainstreet trick or treating...sort of...mainly we just stopped into City Hall so the gals there could see how the Mayor's granddaughter had grown!
By the time we got to the Baptist Church for their Halloween fun, Maddie had enough-she was more than ready to go home, de-tiger, and get some sleep!
Below are the pictures that Marie took for us while we were at my work...I love them all, but my favorite one is the last one!










4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Suzanne, thanks for stopping by my blog. Tib is awesome!

Your daughter is absolutely adorable.

I will add you to my Reader and will return!

Aaron and Melissa said...

OH SO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

She's sooo cute! Hope you have a great thanksgiving!

Laura said...

Too cute!