Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When girl met cow..part 2

I neglected to take my camera to the farm with me when Maddie and I went out last week and she met Cocoa, but not this time!! It's supposed to be a pretty warm week, so today (on one of my days off) we took advantage and headed out to see Papaw and the animals! (Should I be concerned that she's not ONE bit afraid of any of the animals??)

I think I might be in love with this picture. I was playing with it a little on the computer and I loved how it turned out!

And of course...the ultimate tease! Acting like she's going to give Nubbin (the 3 legged bird dog) part of her doughnut, just to pull it away at the last second. Just like Charlie Brown always fell for it when Lucy told him to kick the ball, Nubbin couldn't resist!
We had SO much fun today with Papaw and all the animals! I'm trying to get out there more, and to get pictures of Madelyn w/as many of them as possible! While we were there, Papaw also made Madelyn her favorite lunch...spaghetti and mashed taties! She promptly passed out on the way home. :)


1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Those are the funniest pictures! I can't tell if she's laughing or screaming in that top one.