We got another visit from the Parents as Teachers rep this month and she says "she's really very, terribly bright". On her paperwork of 8-14 months, you're doing most of your stuff at the 14 month level. It's both impressive and aggitating..watching you...my baby do things that little girls do. Not little baby girls! Lately I'll sweep you up into my arms and cradle you and talk to you in a teeny voice "oh, what a tiny wittle fing, she's just a tiny wittle baby, she's-a just born" You just look at me like I'm crazy, and I am. Crazy to have not believed EVERYONE who told me that it goes SO SO quickly!
So let me try to recap a little of what you do. You 'love' things. We say "love the Trumper" (cat in pic below) and you'll lay your little head down on him. Same goes for your rocking pony, pillows, wooden spoons, shoes, books...you are just a lovey kid. You also love to give kisses. They are precious open mouth and sometimes slobbery..but since they are from you, they are my favorite kind! Sometimes at night you'll play your own little game of going back and forth between your Daddy and me giving us both kisses alternately....for about 10 minutes.
You've yet to take off with the walking, but we know it will be soon. And you know what? You are a pretty tough kid. You cry more when I leave the room than you do when you shut your fingers in a drawer.
You're starting to 'talk' a bit...Mama, Dada, Cee (Lucy), Cide (Outside), Tu-kah (Tucker), Nana (Granny), Ight (light), Dat (that, while points as in 'what's that'?)and No. Can't say I love that last one!

1 comment:
She's still adorable as ever!
Post a Comment