Today Miss Madelyn and I headed over to the park for playgroup. Most of the other kids there were bigger than she is, so we stuck with the swings! After swinging for a good half hour, we decided to say our goodbyes and head home for a nap!
I wonder if I remarked that I have the sweetest, most precious and lovable granddaughter in the universe would people thing me prejudiced in any way? LOL And she is a pretty wittle thing too! She is most definitely number one with her Granny/Nanny/NanNan and I love spending time with her and maybe even spoiling her just a t-ninesy bit from time to time!
2 comments:
She's such a happy baby!
I wonder if I remarked that I have the sweetest, most precious and lovable granddaughter in the universe would people thing me prejudiced in any way? LOL And she is a pretty wittle thing too!
She is most definitely number one with her Granny/Nanny/NanNan and I love spending time with her and maybe even spoiling her just a t-ninesy bit from time to time!
Post a Comment