Thursday, March 26, 2009

ok, so I'm braggin...

I can bake.
I can crochet (poorly).
...I can SEW!

I swear if Madelyn wasn't asleep right now, I'd put her in the outfit just to see how it looks!
Ok...the headband is understandable...but I might have gone a 'tad' overboard with the little wristlet.
The bra butterflies are at the centers of the fruit punch roses.
I did this without a sewing machine (although I have a burning desire to get one now).
I did this without a hot glue gun.
I did this with lots of light pink thread. I did this with pins. I did this with a needle.
I did this with a (at one point today hysterical) very high maintenence little girl.
I am Momma...hear me roar!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This is adorable! Can't wait to see her in it.

Dianna Gilliam said...

oooh...you done good Baby Girl! Mama loves you! You rule the craft world not to mention being the supreme cupcake baking woman of the family!