1. If you could skywrite anything you wanted, what would it be?
Surrender Dorothy...I mean come on...I can't really think of anything else...and it would give everyone out there that is a Wizard of Oz fan (such as myself) a kick!
2. Did you get drunk at your prom?
Oh heck no. At least back in the prom days I was actually going to church and obeying the Word of Wisdom...so no drinking.
3. What is your favorite spice to use cooking?
Cinnamon...love love love the stuff!
Grey...pretty boring!
live in a house that is always clean, have pets that are never sick, have a daughter that sleeps through the night, and I only weight 110lbs.
6. In the Miss USA pageant, Miss California was asked; "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?" and her answer was; "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman." Do you think that cost her the crown?I don't....I think that my telepathic powers to tell the Judges to vote for Ms. NC is why CA lost.
7. Do you watch Miss USA/Miss America pageants?Yes, I do. I watch America's Next Top Model too...it's my own form of self mutilation...instead of cutting myself....I watch tall, thin, leggy, beautiful women.
8. Have you ever driven/ridden on a tractor? Yes, and yes...I grew up on a small farm...so it was almost a daily thing sometimes.
Madelyn has become a huge Barney fan. *hangs head*
10. If I set a level on your living room floor - would it show that it was level?Sure, I think so...maybe I should vacuum first though.
11. What was the last restaurant you ate at?Taco Bueno..and it was 'No Bueno'....on the way home we passed a Taco Bell and I vowed to never betray them again.
12. What's the picture on your wall calendar for this month?The Nauvoo Temple. *sigh*
13. Are you superstitious?Yes and no. I do throw salt over my shoulder if it spills...it's just general good safety practice to not walk under ladders, but one of our cats (Treadwell) is black...so I can't really avoid him...
14. If I get into your car and turn on the radio - what type of radio station will I hear?Sadly...I wouldn't know...the old truck only gives me static now.
15. Would you rather wake up with a snake in your bed or a lizard?
If there were a snake in the bed...Aaron would have already died of fright...so in order to keep the family as intact as possible..lets go with a lizard!
No, not really. I think that people think it was a tragedy...but I don't really think it's changed general public school practices all that much. The idea of Madelyn going to public school scares me to death.
Have a Happy Thursday!

1 comment:
Oh, Barney.
Post a Comment