Friday, April 24, 2009

I solemnly swear I am up to no good..part II

Recently I broke out the Noxzema for a sunburn (courtesy of mowing the other day)..I left it by the bed....I got on the internet briefly to email a friend directions to my house...I saw Madelyn walk into the kitchen with the tub of Noxzema...but since it was a screw top...I didn't really worry about it....

Then it got quiet....










Not to worry...after I snapped the picture I wiped off her tongue...and put her in the bathtub.

1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

That's my curious munchkin! She is just too cha cha for words and every day seems to bring something new to each of us who loves her! Somehow I feel the "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" posts will have many parts...hopefully each episode will continue to be as harmless as parts one and two have been as our very own Divine Miss M continues to explore her expanding world! Granny Nanny