Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dear Madelyn

Hi Baby.
April was a whirlwind, and it was gone before we knew it. And now..all of a sudden...13 months is here.
You just continue to get more and more entertaining.
This month I think I've really noticed how "busy" you are. Just constantly trying out something or trying an old thing a different way.
You LOVE being outside. A trait that you most definately did NOT inherit from me. You love being in the green grass and getting dirty. I have a feeling that you truly will be one of those perfectly versatile girls..that can get her hands messy, but then clean up and look like a little princess.
You've decided to like tv. I mean you've always been around it...but lately we can actually turn on a program (it was Barney...now it's Big Big World) and you'll sit content for at least 20 minutes.
You are a walking machine...still a little tumblesome..but much better than last month.
You are also really impressing us all with how you are taking to the potty chair. If we can catch 'the face' generally we can get you to your chair for the number twos...
The tooth count went up two this month as you cut your first year molars on the top. And where I've felt how sharp they can be on my finger, I can't imagine the pain they are giving you coming in.
You LOVE chocolate. Let me say it again...you LOVE chocolate. In all shapes and forms. Cake, cookies, milk...and the newest discovery...pudding.


Enjoying chocolate pudd-y with Granny
Running around in your hooded towel post-bath

and just being your beautiful little self.

We sure do love you,
Mama and Dada

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

She always makes me smile. She's so beautiful!