She finally has enough hair to do a little top knot out of -
Talking to Jack through the fence, and that is either Davey or Simon (goat) behind her.
She saw how Papaw kisses Herschel...and then she had to try it herself!
Then we helped out in the garden...she supervised while Papaw got weeds out, and taste tested the green onions for Granny!
She loves Forrest and he loves her too! None of my Mom and Dad's dogs have ever been around babies of any kind and out of the 13 there is only one that isn't a fan of hers. However Forrest loves her the most I think!
she's not afraid to get down and dirty!
My Dad (Papaw) has a gorgeous garden...long, straight, green rows...I'm jealous...but I shouldn't be b/c I know I get the garden goodies too!

2 comments:
Great pics! Loved having both of our 'baby' girls out for a visit today!
Granny Nanny
Oh my gosh! I love these! I love those dogs too!!!
Post a Comment