
The resemblance is quite scary...really!
Yesterday while mowing I happened almost literally across a couple very young kittens and their decaying and decomposing mother. Sad. I couldn't leave them there to starve so I brought them home.
Although both Aaron and myself are trying hard not to pay attention to the little ones for fear that our feline fleet would fly up to 6 once again (how do you like that alliteration?)..I couldn't ignore Madelyn's curiosity towards them and let her um, play with them very briefly...or until their tiny eyes pleaded for me to rescue them from their tormentor.
*No kittens were harmed during this photo shoot...they are very flexible and actually enjoyed the interaction.

2 comments:
And Miss Madelyn puts her little hands in the cage and says "Good Kitty, Kitty!" She was kissing the little suckers every time she picked one up too! Perhaps she will grow up to be a veterinarian one day!
Granny Nanny
I'm sure she loves them!
Post a Comment