This first shot...she was tired, refusing to nap, and was throwing a fit to get a 'cuh-cay' (='s cupcake) (let us not confuse that with 'coh-kay' ='s cookie) *sigh* so yes..those are teary eyes, and yes I gave in and gave the child a cuh-cay.
But she quickly recovered for a Happy 2nd Father's Day picture with Dad.
And a shot with Mama, since it's been awhile since we took one! Her hair is VERY blonde all of a sudden, and growing like crazy!
We've been busy-ish lately...so sorry for the lack of posting...gearing up to do fireworks, baking, and chasing Madelyn around takes up a good amount of time!
Quick movie review- (without pictures)
Taken with Liam Neeson....loved it.
The Promotion with John C. Reilly and Sean William Scott...awesome...esp if you are a fan of Office Space and dry humor.
My Netflix has been suspended as a compromise for HBO this summer so I won't miss the season of True Blood....bonus is that HBO is playing alot of the stuff that I had on my queue...so hopefully I'll stay pretty well where I want to be on the movie watching. :)
I'm off this week (for fireworks)...but I'm sure it will be a busy one here!
Have a great week everyone! And remember...fireworks!!!
also...changed the template up...my Mom was missing the "older posts" links. So there ya go Mom!
also...changed the template up...my Mom was missing the "older posts" links. So there ya go Mom!

1 comment:
I am so glad you are introducing her to cupcakes young! They are delicious.
Post a Comment