Monday, August 10, 2009

TuTu cute!

I wanted to get Madelyn a tutu, well, since I found out that she was a she! But it was just one of those splurges I couldn't bring myself to do...there were other things we needed to get..and really...how much will a little girl wear a tutu?

I think I'll be putting in on her everyday.

So how did I finally justify the buy? Iwon it! I'm a hound for giveaways, contests, etc...and I go to Give Away Today, daily...I entered a contest a few weeks ago(also notice the nitfy little button they gave me for the blog!)..and I won a gift certificate to Stitcheroos. After agonizing over what color combo I wanted, I emailed Adrienne (the owner/operator of Stitcheroos) and we got Miss Madelyn's tutu all planned out..


The colors I ended up choosing (after debating for a good 5 hours or so-thanks go to Mom, Steph, Heather, Mandy, and Kally for their input as well!)were-shrimp, paris pink, coral, copper, melon, and garnet. If I'd really known how cute it would be in person, I would have splurged a long time ago!

The tutu also came with a so cute flower with a rhinestone center..it can go on the tutu or in the hair...it stayed in her hair maybe 20 minutes before she yanked it out...better luck next time on that one!


So huge thank yous to Give Away Today (seriously..bookmark them..go there daily and you might win too!!) and Stitcheroos (who do more than just tutus, they do embroidery..I've got my eye on some bloomers for Miss Priss as well!)!


I can't wait for Marie (our photographer friend) to go nuts with this!

3 comments:

Dianna Gilliam said...

Our little munchkin is just tutu priceless! Love her tutu much!

Laura said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love love love how this turned out!! She is absolutely a dancing diva, and so cute. XOXO