(thanks to SharkBait for permission to use the cute fall Thankful logo!)I'm taking advice from a blog friend (the same one I thank for the logo) on counting my blessings today-
I'm thankful for my home, humble as it is. Sure there are things I'd change about it, but it's home, it's our first home together, and it's where we are raising our daughter.
I'm thankful for my mode of transportation and that it's finally all I need it to be.
I'm thankful for my good husband who works full time so I don't have to, and still provides me with basically everything I ask for.
I'm thankful for my little girl and how much she makes me smile.
I'm thankful for morning sickness (WHAT?!)-no really...it makes me know that my body is working the way a pregnant body is expected to, and in turn, it helps me feel pregnant.
I'm thankful for friends. Friends that take time out of their work day and out of their day with 3 kids in tow to meet up for a delicious homemade lunch and talking. (Thanks Marcy and Melissa!)
I'm sure there is a ton more...but those were the ones that stuck out to me today!
Today on our way out Madelyn was SO excited to be outside. We've been sick at our house (last week she was diagnosed and treated for both pneumonia and flu...oof) and I haven't let her be outside..plus it's been dang cold! Today it's very cool and a little misty, but bearable...
Before we were able to get in the truck to leave she beelined for the front yard crying happily "Out-schide!!!!" She picked up one leaf, then another, and called out "Maaaam! Two leaves!!"

2 comments:
Who could ask for anything more?
You are blessed! She is a beautiful girl and you are doing a great job with her!! She is a sweetheart :) And I was grateful for lunch as well- homemade (doesn't happen much in our house) and the time to catch up with you some... it's been too long and we need to not wait that long again!!
Post a Comment