My Mom baked a meatloaf in it the next day but had to FLIP the meatloaf. Read that again..she had to FLIP the meatloaf.
I felt myself sinking into a deep depression. The cupcakes I'd planned on making my best friend Heather for our date tonight to see New Moon were circling the drain, and Aaron told me that it would probably be a couple weeks before a good "deal" would come through.
I sadly browsed food blogs that I love and wanted to cry each time I saw something that had to be cooked in an oven.
And then a miracle happened. Clouds parted and a choir of angels began singing..even though when you really looked out the window it was raining! A scratch and dent deal $400 UNDER the original price found us. And yesterday the nice delivery guys came like a stork, to deliver my new "baby".
Thanks Honey!
I'm naming her Betsy. Mainly b/c that is a name that I WANTED to name the baby if it turns out to be a girl, but Aaron has his head set on ANOTHER girl name....
*Mouse was thusly named b/c it was a fairly new range that had been in a vacant house. It replaced the range that was here when we bought the place, but when we got it a family of mice had taken up residence in the broiler drawer. Ew. I think that is where my love of glue traps was born.

2 comments:
and here I thought you acquired your love of glue traps from me!
Nothing quite like hearing those little suckers squeal when they can't escape the sticky glue (unless it is tossing hairless babies to feathered fowl LOL)!
Fancy! Looks great!
Post a Comment