While Madelyn is wondering what she's getting for Christmas this year, I'm prep cooking for the now annual Christmas Eve dinner with my parents. Actually I took this picture a few weeks ago, and I'm just now posting it. :)
This is the Greer famiy run down this year-
Aaron is at work-boo.
I'm at home, again, doing prep cooking-for the record the cornbread is made cooling and crumbled for dressing, dough for rolls is rising (I say it is, when it's more of a printed prayer that they do b/c I've yet to make what I consider totally successful rolls and I think that are imperative to a good holiday meal), sweet potatoes did their time in the oven and are waiting to be scooped out and prepped for a new recipe this year (if it turns out well I'll post it on my food blog).
My brother and his wife aren't able to make it this year-boo
My parents are somewhere in between their house, my house, and last minute holiday running
Madelyn is thisclose to taking a nap. We all need a nap today. Last night was miserable. She took a 'nap' from about 7-8:30 then woke up with a stomach ache, which resulted in none of us getting to sleep until after midnight. Then she was up at around 7..oof.
Little Mr. is happily bumping away in my very pronounced belly, from the amount that he's already moving I'm scared that Madelyn might be our "calm" child. Yikes.
Yay! Aaron just called and he's on his way home and Madelyn is asleep! I guess it's time for me to clear off the table and work on some homemade noodles. :)
Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment