Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Santa time again!







We are really, truly, incredibly(insert another adjective here), -blessed, fortunate, lucky(ditto) -to have our very own Santa in the "family". Our good family friend can transform literally before your very eyes from 'biker gruff' to 'snow and fluff'. Madelyn knows him as the 'biker' side, and it took her a few minutes this time to warm up to him as Santa, but she did and we were able to get some really sweet pictures! (For the record YES this is the same Santa from last year..again..we're spoiled!)
In case I'm not back on here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, let me extend that greeting now! Our family has been so happy and blessed this year, and we hope that all of your families can say the same!
I'm sure I'll be back post Christmas with the Madelyn gift extravaganza..but until then! May there be good food on your table, gifts under the tree, and love and the true meaning of Christmas in your hearts!
Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

She has the cutest litte cheeks! Just like Santa.