I'd mentioned in her 23 month letter that Madelyn is a bit of a singer...well here is a 2:30 minute video to give you a glimpse of what she does daily. These are just snippets...in reality she can sing alot more (if not all of some of them) of each song.
Also..it's been awhile since I posted a video..and where picture are cute...videos are insanely cute! I'm also cracking up at the 'microphone'.
Just to translate in case you don't speak fluent toddler-the songs-
Heigh Ho-Snow White, I"m wishing-Snow White,So This is Love-Cinderella, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes-Cinderella, I know You-Sleeping Beauty, Lots in Common-Charlotte's Web..I think that is all that she sings in the video!

2 comments:
Too funny! She is such a little thespian!
Oh my gosh, TOO TOO cute!!!! She is SO adorable!!!! You know...I'm just sayin....Joni is in town...We really should maybe let this little Songbird do a LIVE debut....My house!
Post a Comment