Suzy's truth: Toddler + Newborn ='s no time to take pictures
Suzy's truth: I'd forgotten that 80% of Madelyn's newborn pictures are of her asleep, not that I mind at this point that Peter sleeps all the time.
Suzy's truth: I love my babies. Babies..I'm still getting used to that..but I love it.

Eyes open! Hooray! And the shirt Madelyn says Horton is on..well..it IS an elephant after all! And yes..he is enormously adorable even though he is still a little guy...at his appt with Dr. Lively he wasn't quite up to birth weight (6 11 now) but he is almost 2 inches longer!

My chubby cheeked little man...the weight he does have he stores in his cheeks.

Bath time...which scared me b/c he HATES having his diaper changed, clothes changed, etc..so I was expecting 10 minutes of screams...nope..he enjoyed it, even seemed to like having his hair washed. It wasn't until lotion time post bath that he shrieked. Yes...shrieked...he doesn't cry...he squeals and shrieks.

'talking' to Big Sis. Madelyn is doing super good with him. She loves to kiss him and isn't too grabby or possessive (whew!). Even though he lacks focus and ability to really hold his head up he does love to look at his Big Sis.
So far *knocks on wood* Peter is cutting me a break and being an ideal little newborn...I think he might know he has to at this point since Madelyn keeps us all on our toes!
3 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HONEY....How CUTE he is. I am so happy for you guys once again...I will have to say my fav pic is the one of he and Maddie together.
Granny is on her way over to see the pics that you have posted....
Love you all
Both of your babies, (my grandbabies!) have been exceptionally good children! I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Peter will skip the colic biz that poor Madelyn and you suffered through! Again, his picture makes him look so much bigger than he really is! It was fun spending the afternoon with my baby and her babies.
Just wanted to wish SWEET MADDIE a happy 2nd Birthday.....so freakin' hard to believe she is 2 already...give her hugs and kisses from her auntie april ;-0 <3
Post a Comment