Thursday, June 17, 2010

First trip to the Movies!


Last weekend after we got rained out at the zoo, we decided to go see Shrek 4. Madelyn is a HUGE fan of the Shrek movies, and we thought she would like it on the big screen! She did! And um..Peter did too! He must have just been amazed at the huge-ness of it all b/c he stared at the screen almost the whole time. Or it's just more evidence that he really is my kid and he's obsessed with movies already.
I think that Shrek 4 was a good wrap up for the series. Where it wasn't as funny as 1 and 2, it was better than 3 and Puss in Boots REALLY makes it!

1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

What are you doing in my swamp?! I will be happy to add Shrek 4 to Madelyn's dvd collection when it comes out. Er, I guess the dvd collection will soon become Madelyn and Peter's collection!