Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just keep swimming

Sometimes I don't feel like I can swim (metaphorically speaking). Literally..I feel like I'm drowning. My chest gets tight. My eyes pour out tears before my brain can even try to stop them. I can't breathe. That's what I imagine REALLY drowning would be like...
But my babies...my girl and my boy...they are my life preservers. They bouy my heart. They are the life guards of my soul when my vessel seems to sink. Their calm waters tame my stormy sea. My blue, and grey, and green.
From the picture, this should be a fun,summery, kids in the pool post...but I'm just not up for it right now. Lots of stress causes for self reflection, and when I look inside myself right now...they are all I see. They are all I need.

1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

Hang in there Angel Girl...you are doing fine! I am sorry to add to your stress these days but the good news is I am apparently two-three weeks ahead of schedule and you know you can't keep a contrary woman down for very long! :) Love you, love the babies!