Friday, July 16, 2010

The Something More I'm Feeling

There must be something more to us than you and me
It must be tangled up somehow its destiny
I used to think the sum of one and one, was two
but we add up to more, me and you.
When we are close together it's so plain to see
together we are better than we used to be
I don't know how to say the things I'm thinking of
but the something more I'm feeling must be love.
I used to think the sum of one and one, was two
but we add up to more, me and you.
I don't know how to say the things I'm thinking of
but the something more I'm feeling must be love.
"The Something More I'm Feeling"-1973's Charlotte's Web
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

Indeed! And as unbelieveable as it seems....with each passing day you will just keep loving your babies more and more. Just when you think you couldn't love them even a smidgen more...in comes another overwhelming wave of love! At least that is the way I love you and your brother and the way I am loving these angel grandbabies!