You still sleep on my chest. I think that is the thing I'll miss most about having a 'little baby' the chest sleeping. And you are a snuggler! You keep the top of your head tucked up under my chin while you sleep..comfy for you...sweaty for me!
In mobile news...you are on the go! Your poor little knees are constantly red and chafey (is that a word?) b/c you are buzzing around the house. And um sticking random things in your mouth that you swallow before I can get them (='s first ER visit last week *eyeroll* it was a piece of paper).
For the most part you continue to be my Pleasant Peter. Pretty happy unless those dang teeth (still not through yet) are bugging you, or you are tired or hungry.
For the most part you continue to be my Pleasant Peter. Pretty happy unless those dang teeth (still not through yet) are bugging you, or you are tired or hungry.
You and your Sis are the lights of my life..even though lately I feel like the lights are on in my head but I'm not really there.
I love you Bru-Buddy!!

2 comments:
Peter, Peter, what can Nan-Nan say? Your Mama expresses things so beautifully. You are Nan-Nan's Bubbalicious Baby Boy but there is no doubt that Mama is first in your heart. You love everyone but your eyes light up and you start trying to scramble away from whoever has you whenever she walks into the room. Watching you and your sister grow is my favorite pasttime even if you are both growing way, way too fast!
Love you too much!
Nan-Nan
OH MY!!! I want to eat his cheeks!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely darling!!!
Post a Comment