2 1/2.....2 years and 6 months old....30 months....my oh my.
Just for the record even though this will show up saying the 3rd...I'm not writing it until the 11th (ok...the 15th..). Why? Well...b/c I don't know what to say. You've heard it all before.
I love you.
You drive me crazy.
You are the light of my life.
You crack me up.

You Loooooove animals..and you LOVE your baby goats.

Your hair is SO much fun...although you HATE having it brushed, washed, styled, etc.

You are independent. Almost too independent...

You are constantly comic.

You love your Mama...heck...you love everybody...except the pediatrician.


You are a good eater..even if you do prefer cupcakes and french fries.
Just when we think you can't get funnier, sweeter, or more beautiful...you do.
3 comments:
She is beautiful! I love all of her different facial expressions that you post! I am still in love with her hair... totally jealous!! She is a very happy girl-- GOOD JOB Mom!
Oh right... and WHO DOESN'T prefer cupcakes and french fries!! Go Madelyn!!
Again, Mama has said it all. Just when we think we have seen everything you can do you come up with something else and no one can hold a candle to you. You have a bit of a stubborn streak and I can't help wondering where that came from as no one around you is the least bit stubborn (haha) but you respond very well to talks from Mama and overall you are as close to prefect as any child could ever get. You continue to be my angel and the light of my life sweet baby girl! I love you too much!
Nan-Nan
Post a Comment