a plethora a pictures! Paying you back for being such a slacker!

Her face gets more and more heart shaped..I love it. Oh..and she's a ham and a half.

Sibling love...she loves to feed him, he loves to eat!

When the sick hit....breathing treatments for Bubba

Oh..and facial bruising for Sis post throwing up. :(

Ready to shovel snow! No, we didn't make her..she wanted to go out in it!

Bubba's plane...his Christmas present that he'll have for the rest of his life!

My little model in a homemade dress (Cindi made it..not me!)

The shadow man.

PURE evil.

Peter on Valentine's day...he (just like his sister) LOVES balloons. Oh..and Trump's preacher's square turned into a heart shape for the day...WEIRD..and cool.
That's it for now...I'm gonna get back on track..I promise!
2 comments:
Glad to see the new awesome pics of my babies! Even though I see them once or twice a week I like to keep up with them (and you) on your blogspot! Love, Ma aka Nan-Nan
By the way, the 'pure evil' pic is awesome! He is such a bubbalicious baby boy! I am thrilled each time I hear him say Nan-Nan! Good thing Madelyn chose that name for me eh??
Post a Comment