As much as I'd like to be profound and meaningful EACH time I post. Sometimes pictures and captions are what my brain can manage.
Post picture I had to spend upwards of 2 hours vacuuming and shampooing my bronzer out of the carpet. But I couldn't bear to get mad at the boy while he was wearing mis-matched shoes and eating a bran muffin.
Curly Top you little bundle of joy, Curly Top you're like a wonderful toy, you're just so full of sunshine folks agree, you could provide the world with Vitamin D.
My two handsome boys...seriously handsome boys.
Powder wars. It's a weekly thing around here. And helps freshen the carpet too.
Who needs a formal 'cup' when you've got a straw and it's this fresh? 4 bags of clementines came in handy this day for breakfast!
Two eyes that make the Heavens proud to be blue, Angel Cake that's just a copy of you. Take everything that's sweet, all rolled into one...that can't top you, Curly Top!
He's exactly what Dickens had in mine for Oliver. I just know it.
I didn't see an empty box..I saw hours of fun.
Singing and playing in the rain at Aunt Jane's house.
Ramen noodles are part of a balanced diet. Esp if you are 18 months, almost 3 1/2, or a 4 month old yellow lab.
Cruise with me Baby. Brother learned how to drive...I guess a boy themed PowerWheels might me on the Christmas list.
"Who covered your hair in lotion, Pete?"
One of the newest, and most adorable things I've ever seen...Peter shooting a gun. I'll have to post the video too b/c it's hilarious.

1 comment:
waiting for the video...just when you think they can't get any sweeter or any better...they get just a little sweeter and just a little better...love these babies too cotton pickin' much!
Nan-Nan
Post a Comment