Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Orange Socks and Overalls

One of these days I really will get professional pictures taken again. Or I'll figure out how to really use Picasa, b/c the edits do make the pictures better. But for now, you get them as I get them, in pure, semi-unaltered form (I did use the red eye correct at least), and full of my children's goofiness. And me, trying to decide if one of these is wall worthy...in 8x10 form at least.

 Oh Madelyn, looks like you've got your Mama's extra chin in this picture.
 I love this picture, and would have adored it even more if Mads was looking at the camera, and if Peter didn't look like the spawn of pure evil. But it really does kinda capture their personalities.
 Silly and serious, and truly night and day, or girl and boy. They may look the same, but they are two VERY different children.


 So this one...I really love...it might get the wall...
 or maybe this one...
 dang that Mama chin, again!
 Or Maybe this one....*


 The next two, I'm glad I got, but I wish I could have been video-ing at the same time so I'd know what the heck led to these...


 The below photo makes me laugh EVERY time I look at it, just because of Peter's expression. I have a feeling I'll be seeing this one alot...
 Orange socks....

1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

Truly the two most beautiful children I have seen since you and your brother were babies! No denying they are your offspring and they are so very precious in every way! Love you all too much!