Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Asleep in a highchair and other adventures

It has been a little bit since I just did a pictures post...and I guess I could have waited until her 18mo post to do it...but thought I'd share early. I've sucked at posting and I apologize...I have a good excuse..I promise. :)

Last week we went and had a well-baby check with Dr. Lively..and all is well! He did order bloodwork..which I guess is standard before 2 years. The first picture is post bloodwork-showin off her band-aid (and boy what an ordeal THAT was-the vein rolled and the tech dug for it, oof) and the second is just playing around before Dr. Lively showed up and she started crying. She doesn't like Doctors.


New stats: at 17months-

height-32 inches (50-75% percentile)

weight- 28.2lbs (90-95% percentile)


The rest of these are just silly mess about pictures.

She LOVES this stool...I got it for I think 75 cents at Dollar General on clearance just b/c it had "Rella" on it and she LOOOOVES it.


Laura, I promise I'm not posing Madelyn's pictures after Abbie! I guess our girls just like the same things! And those same things include emptying out cabinets and climbing in!

Again with the stool! She routinely now once I am home takes her stool to the window to watch for Daddy to get home.

Aaron's Aunt Deborah and Uncle Conrad were in town this weekend from AZ so we spent alot of time over at his parents with family...it wore Madelyn out! The sleeping in the highchair thing happened more than once!



My cupcake with a cupcake! This one was just too cute (in my humble opinion) NOT to post!
So there you have it, just some pictures to tide you over until the 18month post...which will be coming up very soon!






3 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! I think it's funny that they do a lot of the same things. Must be ingrained in their little creative minds. Fun stuff! They are getting so big! I'm lovin' Miss M's light curly hair!

Kristina P. said...

She just keeps getting cuter!

Aaron and Melissa said...

She is darling!! She is growing up so fast.
Is your good excuse that you're pregnant?!? Or is it just this beautiful girl that is keeping you so busy??