Monday, April 26, 2010

Comparison shopping

Madelyn at 5 weeks
Peter at 5 weeks...


6 comments:

April Dawn said...

Ya know...if one did not know any better, you would think that they are brother and sister or something like that...lol

When did his checks get so freakin' chubby? I know they were sort of chubby a couple of weeks ago when I was there, but goodness gracious woman.....he must really like mamas milk source....love ya all too much & so glad I got to see you guys & meet Mr Peter & play with Miss Maddie....

Dianna Gilliam said...

You can tell they are related but there are subtle differences in their baby faces! Sa-weet!

Kristina P. said...

They have the same adorable cheeks!

Laura said...

They have the same adorable cheeks! I love it! Both are cutie pies!

April Dawn said...

I think that I have lost my spelling mind....I meant cheeks, not checks....can you say DUH!!!

Hope you all are doing well. Bet you are dreading going back to work.

Love ya!

Aaron and Melissa said...

That is cheek overload... I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!! I LOVE chubby baby cheeks!!! SO CUTE!