I refused.
Over and over and over again, I refused.
I didn't have the heart to cut it.
But lately the clips do NOT stay in...she's either pulling them out b/c she hates them. Or the little girl clips just weren't strong enough to hold back all her hair that was in her face.
Here Daddy didn't want to do it....I didn't want to do it...but we had to do it.
Before
After

3 comments:
Those great big beautiful Madelyn Grace Greer eyes! Who needs Bette Davis eh? She is such a beautiful little girl!
I hate those first haircuts. It ages them way too quickly. She still looks like a baby in the first pic- and like a little girl in the second. She is beautiful. And even though those first haircuts are hard to do, it does make things easier :)
Just when did I give you permission to allow that beautiful little girl to start growing up? I do not like it one bit @ all! I like the haircut, but I swear it makes her look older than her 25 months.....just not fair...I was hoping that she and Peter would stay babies forever....guess that is my disappointment...love 2 you all
Post a Comment