Thursday, June 3, 2010

I solemnly swear..-Sister Vs Brother

I'm in the kitchen-thawing some chicken for dinner and Toto runs in, ears perked. My first instinct? To smart off "What is it Lassie?? Is Timmy in the well again??"
But then my Mom-o-meter spiked and I realized that Lassie was INDEED telling me that Timmy was in the well. Toto isn't a barker though...

It was silent except for The Wizard of OZ until I got to the doorway of the bedroom, then Peters whimpers really intensified...

the uncomfortable, anxious whines of a baby who has been awakened from a nice nap to his older sister slathering him with diaper rash ointment.
It looks like he has a cast on...dang..that stuff really coats huh?

This picture..albeit a little blurry..I love..you've got proud "Lassie", you've got Madelyn giving Toto the "And I would have gotten away with it" finger, and you've got Peter with the "man I love her, even if she does torture me" look.
*sigh*

2 comments:

Dianna Gilliam said...

I'm sure this will go down in Madelyn/Peter history as a MILD moment...motherhood...gotta love it!! :)

Aaron and Melissa said...

Ha! That's so funny!! Didn't you post a while back another time that Madelyn got into the diaper rash ointment?? Hmmmm... she apparently likes that stuff :)