Dear Madelyn,
You wear me out.
Love, Mom
The end.
ok..not really the end of the letter although it really does sum it up.
You are a ball of energy Child! If I had HALF the energy you do, then I'd have a better chance of keeping up with you.
Lately I've been cleaning out your closet...weeding out outfits that are too small..and this time I really had a harder time with it. It's all 'big' girl clothes now. No more M sizes to move up to...only Ts. M's are sweeter than T's.
Your appetite varies lately..some days you eat really well (still a big fan of meats, esp pepperoni), some days you just pick.
It's IMPOSSIBLE to stay mad at you. Your expressions-both verbal and non-either melt me or make me laugh.
You continue to love movies and tv and if you aren't singing a song from a movie...you are quoting it. I take special pride in that b/c it makes you even more like me.
Also..you are a pretty good big sister...except for the diaper rash ointment thing.
We love you kiddo, more and more all the time.

1 comment:
Amen to all that and popcorn too! You certainly continue to light up my life and you are Nan-Nan's little angel forever!
Post a Comment