I love you, no really. I really REALLY do. You are SUCH a happy baby! I think your Dad would beg to differ with me, since he calls you "Mr. Pickle" claiming you always have a sour expression..but you are sour with reason...most of the reason..you are spoiled and you want to be held 100% of the time. You had your well baby check a couple weeks ago...your 'spot' that I was worried about is just a strawberry birthmark that is already going away (usually they don't until later on) and your stats are great! You are 25 inches long, which is the in 75th percentile-and you are 13lbs 8oz which is in the 50th. Very good stats, my Boy! I also got complimented on your great head! You do have such a beautifully shaped noggin'!
You've figured out how to roll, at least to one side-which means that we now have to strap you into your swing and seat and have to watch you like a hawk when you are on the bed by yourself! Your high pitched wail is now just reserved for extreme discomfort, and I'm able to discern now the 'hungry' cry, and the 'wet' cry. I'm just glad there are differences now..you were a hard kid to figure out at first! I love to watch you watch things. You stare with such interest! One of your favorite things to look at, I'm happy to say..is me. :) You gaze so intently and smile so genuinely and it melts me constantly. You smile, until I put up the camera to snap a picture. These pictures here, are a fluke..I got lucky...REALLY lucky! You 'talk',oh boy do you ever! When I talk to you, or we put you on the phone you jab away!
What else is there to tell you Bubba? Other than it just keeps getting better and better? I found out the other day that we have around 5,000 pictures of your sister over the past 2 years...so that means I'll be needing to take about 125 or so a month of you...hope you are ok with that! I'm making it a goal to have just as many of you as we have of her! Your Pappy calls you "Pistol Pete" and is making the prediction that you are gonna be a handful as you get older..but for now..I call you "Pleasant Peter" b/c you are, just such a calm, happy, pleasant little fellow...and I love you so much Bru!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness Suzy....he is so cute....def a KEEPER......he and Maddie both just keep getting more cute every day <3
You are quite the Bubblicious Baby Boy Peter Joel! Even though your high-pitched squeals are heart rending as well as ear splittling, you are still a super good baby even if you are spoiled! Babies are SUPPOSED to be spoiled and it certainly hasn't hurt your big sister to be spoiled so I think you will do fine Master P-Joe!
Love you too much and am so glad you are such a healthy and happy baby boy!
Post a Comment