Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Punkin' Eater,

Oh Bruno...here we are again. You are 5 months old! You are such a lovely and loving little boy. I'm happy to say that I'm your favorite person...that's easy to see (for anyone!) You smile and coo and chatter and it's all wonderful to see and hear.
You are also becoming quite the pro at rolling around on the bed, floor, or anywhere you are for the moment! You love standing and can pull up with gusto!

I'll admit you ARE a bit of a whiner...but it's always with reason. Most of the time the reason is you want to be held, b/c well, you are spoiled. You are the most quiet and content when you are being held and loved on. You LOVE to cuddle and pull hair-ouch! You are still tooth-less and that is ok by me! Although with the way you are drooling and chewing on your fingers, I'm sure they'll be here soon!


You continue to be fascinated by Madelyn. You love to stare at her and talk to her and you love for her to give you kisses. You also get protective of her -at the carnival when she was riding the bumper cars, you watched, and each time she'd squeal..you get terribly upset! You also get jealous of your sister...the other day at the farm-Pappy was holding you and Madelyn wanted up in my lap and when she kissed me you threw a fit! It's ok though Bubba, there is plenty of me to go around!
Now that you aren't such a scary newborn anymore, even your Daddy is getting in on the games we play. Your newest one is raspberry blowing...it's such a cute...and wet..experience for all of us!


I'm so happy that I'm home to see things that you are doing that I missed with Madelyn since I was working. It's both amazing and sad because it's going by so quickly. But I love every minute, and every minute I love you more.

I don't know what we did without you Bubby.



1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

Amen to everything your sweet mama said to you in her letter this month my Bubbalicious Baby Boy! You are, like your big sister, quite amazing and far too smart for your age already and just like Madelyn, you have each of us wrapped around your tiny fingers and are so deeply entrenched into our hearts that I, like your mama, wonder how we ever got along without you and your sunny little disposition in our lives! Love you too, too much Master Peter! Nan-Nan