Friday, August 27, 2010

My week in pictures...

I'm slowly settling in to this SAHM thing. I'll be totally honest with you...I love my kids...more than anything. But I miss my job, and I miss my friends there. I miss having a routine, I miss having assignments...and adult interaction is worth ALOT when you are in the middle of a two year old's every 15 minute meltdown. I'm sure in another month or two I'll be totally in the swing of it though!

So this week---

Back to 'budget brown'! I'll miss the highlights, but NOT the breakage, the not being able to comb through it, and the begging my Ma for fundage!
Some people's kitchens are the 'heart' of the home. Some people have a living room that serves as the hub of activity...ours..is the bedroom. We tend to spend most of our time in the 'master' bedroom (that when we moved in 6 years ago was actuall 2 rooms and we knocked out the wall in between). We play, and lounge, and sleep (very sporatically) on the queen sized bed that we all share.

Bubba in the walker and Miss Priss ferociously shaking his duck rattle! He is finally upright enough for the walker, the jumperoo, and the high chair...makes things a bit easier for Mama!


More bed play..and yes...there are some days where the kids don't make it into clothes and just hang out in their unders all day. It's a luxury I wish I still had!


We went to open house at Studio320 this week and signed Madelyn up for dance classes..she's SO excited! She'll go once and week...we're gonna take it easy at first..we'll see if she enjoys the first 6 weeks before we sign up for the next!




1 comment:

Dianna Gilliam said...

JHow did I miss this one? Must have been one of those KCMH things! Cute pics but you know you never have to beg for fundage!