Tuesday, September 28, 2010

photos and phrases

Pleasant Peter...chillin in the high chair...baby bee..
Curly Sue...tendril-ed toddler...crazy girl.

Heart melting...cheeks and ears...smiling sweetie-pie


Cupcake envy...diapered duo...crumbs on a quilt


Baby Ray...bop-a-do-ba...sing it baby


Breakfast in the boonies...decaf in a cup...hunger defeated

Pitiful Pete...the face of teething...tears and snot

Mid-floor meeting...dividing line...one sided conversation


Wee little boots...blue suede shoes...boots made for walkin'


Incognito senorita...mustached madamoiselle...Madelyn PI

2 comments:

Dianna Gilliam said...

These are all such great snaps of the babies. Just when I think I can't love them anymore, I see a picture or hear their noises if I am talking to you on the phone and I am overwhelmed once again with so much love for my family. I love you all so much and the babies are just extra,extra special.
Love,
Nan-Nan

Aaron and Melissa said...

Cute randomness! Poor Peter's little face in that teething pic breaks my heart :(. Madelyn's hair is shiny it almost looks like a wig!! What do you use on it!? They are too cute Suzi!